Followers

Friends

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

1st grade weekly news 10-20-14

This week and next week are going to feel crazy!  Lots going on!  Take a peek...

Parent Teacher conferences are this week.  I sent out an email attachment with our schedule just as a reminder for your time.  I am looking forward to seeing everyone and talking about your kiddo!

No Homework- we don't have any this week due to the short week.  Some of the kids came up to me today saying that I forgot to hand it out, but really they forgot I told them we didn't have any because it was a basically a three day week.

Field Trip- I have had a few forms come in this week, thanks for turning them in!  If you need another copy please let me know so your kiddo can bring it back to school.  I have to have the form turned back in so I know what their plan is for lunch.

Halloween party- is next week.  The parade in the gym to show off costumes is at 9:30.  The party is in the classroom starting at 9:45 and ending at 10:30.  The kids may wear their costumes to school that morning, and we will change out of their costumes before lunch.

If you have any other questions or concerns please call or email me!  See you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment