Followers

Friends

Monday, October 13, 2014

1st grade weekly news 10-13-14

Hey everyone!  Hope everyone had a great weekend.  Again, GO ROYALS!

Below is some information for this week, so take a peek!

Field Trip- I sent the blue permission slip/informational note home with the kids last week.  I have already gotten like 10 back, so I am still waiting on some to be returned.  Your child can not go without turning it back in to me.  That slips lets me know what they are doing for lunch, and if you are or are not coming.  Very important :).  Also, grandparents are more than welcome to be the adult that comes along!

Spelling- We only have four days this week and three days next week so we are combining them with the same spelling list.  The Family Times sheet attached to the weekly homework includes the words that will be tested.  But, they won't be tested until next week so no spelling test this week.

Clorox wipes- I am in need of some so if you would like to donate some to the classroom that would be AMAZING!

Parent Teacher conferences- I have sent out emails, but tonight I sent home an orange reminder slip of your day and time you are conferencing with me.  I am looking forward to meeting with each and every one of you about your child :)

Great behavior- I sent an email out Friday about our great monthly behavior reward.  Every year, I like to allow the students who have good behavior each month each lunch with me in the classroom.  They love it, and I enjoy it as well.  I checked everyone's purple Take Home Folder last week, and if they didn't have any yellow, orange, or red days I have them a Star Student sticker for the month of Aug. and Sept. (since Aug was short).  If they have a sticker they will be eating lunch with me this Friday in the classroom!

That is all I have for this week.  Four day week- remember no school Friday!

If you have any questions or concerns please call or email me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment