Followers

Friends

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

First grade weekly news 9-30-13



Hi everyone, hope you had a wonderful weekend.  There is a bug going around school and I was gone yesterday because of it so please remind your kids, as will I about washing their hands J

Not a whole lot of information this week…

·         Box Tops contest ends next Friday, Oct. 11th so get those in ASAP! 

·         Scholastic book order due date will be stretched to Monday because I was gone yesterday.

·         October newsletter is attached to this email so take a peek!

·         If your child did not receive a homework sheet yesterday please let me know.

·         Still need a few people to sign up for Parent/Teacher conferences…if you have talked to me you are good to go!  I will send out reminders next week.

That is all I have for this week.  If you have any questions or concerns please email or call me.


0 comments:

Post a Comment