Followers

Friends

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

1st grade weekly news 1-20-15

Hope everyone had a great three day weekend!  Below is this week's news...

There is no homework this week!  Since it is a short week, and we have a lot to catch up on in the classroom I decided none this go around :)  But, please read at home.  Splashmath and RAZkids is also an option!

Spring parent/teacher conferences are in February.  I sent out conference notes on Friday.  Please make sure you have your child turn it back in to me signed ASAP so I can confirm yes or no.

Since I did not send homework, our specials are below :)

Tue- Music/P.E.     Wed.- Technology      Thurs.- Music/P.E.    Fri.- Art

That is all I have for this week.  Call or email if you have any concerns or questions!

0 comments:

Post a Comment