Followers

Friends

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

First grade weekly news 1-13-14

Hope everyone had a great weekend!  Below are some updates for this week (not many)...

NO SCHOOL next Monday January 20th due to Martin Luther King, Jr. day :)

Our Java Joe's fundraiser ends this Friday Jan. 17th.  So please make sure you get your order forms turned in that day.

February conferences are coming up soon.  However these conferences are on a needed basis only.  I will be sending out slips soon letting you know if I think we need to meet or not about your kiddo :).
Whether I meet with you or not, I will still be contacting parents in February letting you know about your child's progress.

We will be having our Star Student lunch in the class this Friday, Jan. 17th!  I went ahead and already checked the kids' folders and put a star sticker on December if they went both November and December without getting any yellow, orange, or red days.  I will be sending home a reminder in their purple folders about it.  Make sure to check your child's folder to congratulate them on their awesome behavior in school!

Have a great week!

Miss A. Brown

0 comments:

Post a Comment