Followers

Friends

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Weekly News 9-3-13

We had a great first two weeks of school!  I am so excited to have the group I do this year!  

Thank you to all of the parents that came to our 1st grade Parent Meeting last Wednesday!  If you were unable to make it, I sent home a few papers in your child's purple Take Home Folder so please make sure you have checked it.  Below are some things going on this week...

Monday, Sept. 2nd- NO SCHOOL

This week:
  • We will be officially starting reading groups on Wednesday.  On Monday and Tuesday we will be practicing our rotations and routines, but will officially start reading at the table on Wednesday.
  • I will be sending home a Digital Survey questionnaire so please make sure you look for that in your child's folder.   It will tell me who wants to receive emails or paper copies.
  • Kiwi bags will start coming home this week.  Please make sure you are checking it every night and that your child is bringing it to school everyday.
  • Weekly Homework will start coming home this week also.  If you ever lose a copy or want a head start I will always post it onto our website a week before.
I have posted a copy of our Sept. lunch menu.  Please make sure you are going over this with your child so they have an idea of what they will chose that day.

That is all that I've got...enjoy your short week!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment