Followers

Friends

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

1st grade weekly news 12-3-14

Hello everyone!  My apologies for such a late start on our December news!  Take a peek...

Newsletter- I am sending home the December newsletter this week so please be looking for it.  December is a short month, but a busy one!

Reading testing- is taking place and I will be finished before winter break.  I will also let you know what your child's current level is before break begins.

Half Days- we have a half day of school on both the 18th and 19th, so dismissal will be at 11:30.

Winter Party- our winter party will be on the 19th.  The sing-a-long will start in the gym at 9:45 and the party will follow at 10:00 in the classroom.  The room parents will be putting it all together.  But, all parents, grandparents or any other family members are welcome to come and join in on the fun!

Parent Contacts- I will be contacting parents sometime before winter break through phone or email about their child's progress and current goals.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to call or email me.  Have a great rest of the week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment