Followers

Friends

Monday, November 3, 2014

1st grade weekly news 11-3-14

Hello everyone!  Hope you had a nice weekend.  Below is some information for this week so take a peek!

November newsletter- I sent it home in their backpacks today so take a peek!

Zoo Field Trip- I sent home a blue reminder sheet with lots of information on it, so check it out and read through all of it! We will be going to the zoo this Friday!  If you are a parent that is coming, I should already have you marked down, but I will be handing out Parent Volunteer sheets Friday morning before we get on the buses to leave.  We usually pair kids up with volunteers, and we have plenty parents going so some will be paired and some won't.  You of course will get to walk around with your own child :)

Homework- this week's homework is fun!  Today we read the story called "Turkey Trouble," and the turkey disguised himself as different things so the farmer wouldn't eat him on Thanksgiving.  Well, I sent home a blank turkey template so the kids can have fun and disguise their turkey for Thanksgiving.  I attached directions to go a long with it.  There is no writing or anything needed, just decorating :)  Have fun with it!

That is all I have for this week.  If you have any questions or concerns please call or email me.

Have a wonderful week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment