Followers

Friends

Monday, August 18, 2014

Our First Day Back!


The kids and I had a WONDERFUL first day!  Thank you for entrusting me with your child, we are going to have a great year...I am really excited!  I attached two really cute pictures for you to look at! 

A few things for this week... 


Tonight I sent home a purple folder with your child’s name on it.  This is their “Take Home Folder” and it needs to be taken home and brought back to school each day.  It has your child’s monthly behavior chart in it, as well as our class schedule and the First Grade Handbook.  However, I will be going over this more in depth at our Parent Meeting.  Which is…

August 26th at 6:00 p.m. 
We will meet here in the classroom first and then at 6:30 go to the gym to listen to Mrs. Grable give a presentation.
I hope to see you there!

Also, I am in the process of updating this classroom blog/website…it’s looking pretty cool!  So if you have a chance to take a peek go for it!  I will be constantly updating it and using it as a communication tool with you!  The url is http://missbrownsfirstgrade.blogspot.com/


If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call or email me.  Have a great week!


0 comments:

Post a Comment